We receive lots of information regarding equality issues, and as a result we have started to create an equality law newsletter which goes out no more than once a month so you won’t get bombarded! You can sign up to the newsletter here and view the archive of past issues below!
We try to include as much relevant information as we can in the equality law newsletter but if you hear of something you want us to include for future editions then please contact us. Recent articles have included things such as:
- Age discrimination now unlawful in services, public functions and associations
- Legal challenge: will volunteers be able to sue for discrimination?
- Impact of Universal Credit on Disabled People
- New disability duty on schools
- Government Repealing Equality Act Provisions
- Fee Barrier to Discrimination Claimants
- Asking Health Questions about New Employees